Thursday 25 December 2014

Czar Release Delay

***UPDATE: Czar is now available!***

I very much regret to announce that I am pushing back the release date for Czar. This book has hit closer to home than I expected, and while writing it has been cathartic, it brought up more difficulties than I was prepared to face. As a result, the book is just not where I want it to be right now. I want to give y'all the best story possible, and Czar isn't quite there yet.

I previously announced the release date as December 30. I really wanted to get the book out before the New Year, but that is not possible. I am now announcing a tentative release date of January 10. What exactly do I mean by "tentative"? Well, I will have the book out no later than the 10th, but it might come out before that. Because of this delay, I want to get the book in your hands as soon as it is fully edited and ready to go. That might be as early as the 3rd, but I don't want to promise that. What I DO promise is that it will be out by the 10th. Please keep an eye out here, on my facebook, and on twitter for the release announcement. You can also sign up for my newsletter, and you will receive an email as soon as Czar goes live.

Again, I apologize for the delay from the bottom of my heart. I am really looking forward to sharing this dark story with you as soon as it is fully polished and ready to go! Thank you for your understanding.

Much Love,
Julia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment