Friday 12 April 2013

Avenger (Impossible #3) Blurb

To celebrate the release of Traitor (Impossible #2), I wanted to share the blurb for Avenger (Impossible #3)!


I found that I was dead inside again, but this was far worse than it had been the first time.  Before I met Sean Reynolds I had been cold, isolated, carefully controlled.  I hadn’t even realized that I wasn’t really living until he showed me what it was to connect with another human being.  I had foolishly allowed myself to hope for a future with him, envisioning a day when both of our souls were fully healed and we were free of our pasts.  But now I had lost him, and in the process I had lost myself.

Dr. Claudia Ellers had thought Sean Reynolds a beautiful traitor, but in the end it was she who betrayed them both.  Her actions have changed her, hardened her.  Claudia is sick of being hunted, tired of living in fear.  And now Sean isn’t there to protect her any longer.  So she resolves to become the hunter, and she won’t stop until she has her revenge.  But when the time comes, will Sean have her back, or will he be the one stabbing a knife into it?

Release date TBA, but expected at the end of the month/the first week of May :).

No comments:

Post a Comment