Thursday 6 September 2012

Polls and Other News

Hey readers!  I just wanted to let you know that I've started a couple of new polls (down on the right hand corner of this page) asking which of the Captured by the Billionaire books is your favorite so far and what your favorite sex scene is!  My personal fav book is Teased, and my favorite sex scene is the one on Jake's private jet in Captured.  But I'd love to know what you think!

In other news, I'm finishing up Tested (Book 5) today so it should be available very soon!

Unfortunate news: Amazon seems to be experiencing technical difficulties, and it is causing problems with Bound.  The purchase page for the book shows up, but where you should be able to click to buy it says "not currently available."  I am working to get this fixed as quickly as possible!

Love to you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment