Monday 21 January 2013

Monster Blurb and Cover

I wanted to share the cover and blurb for my forthcoming novella Monster (Impossible #1).  Here goes:


My life was irrevocably changed that night.  The night I was taken.  I saved a man’s life, but at what cost to myself?  Could I convince him to save me in return?

Pediatrician Claudia Ellers is jerked out of her own safe, secluded world and brought into one of danger and uncertainty on the night that she is kidnapped by Bradley Smith.  He forces her to save the life of his best friend, Sean Reynolds, under threat of death.  But when her task is complete, Sean decides that she can’t be allowed to leave; she knows too much.  Claudia is resentful of her captors, desperate to escape.  But the more time she spends trapped with Sean, the harder she finds it to cling to her hatred for him.  They both know pain, have both suffered through difficult pasts.  And the sexual tension between them is scorching.  The longer she remains in his grip, the more confused she becomes about what she must do.  Is her freedom worth betraying him?

Find out in Monster (Impossible #1)!

Add on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17268718-monster



No comments:

Post a Comment